These easy no roll Sugar Cookies are a cinch to make! Simply mix the ingredients together and bake; no chilling, no rolling pins and no messy floured counters!
Prep Time 10 minutes |Cook Time 15 minutes | Total Time 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter unsalted
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cream butter & shortening on medium until combined. Add sugar, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt. Continue beating until fluffy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add in egg yolks & vanilla until combined.
- Beat in flour a little bit at a time. Divide into 24 even pieces and roll into balls.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or just until set (you do not want the cookies to brown). Cool on the cookie sheet about 3 minutes and cool completely on a wire rack.