These maple pecan Brussels sprouts are the perfect savory-sweet side dish. Easy to make and ready in less than 20 minutes!
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 14 minutes | Total Time 19 minutes
- 2 dozen Brussels sprouts trimmed & cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add oil to a skillet on medium-high heat. When hot, add the Brussels sprouts. Sauté for about 8-10 minutes, stirring fairly often, or until the Brussels sprouts are nicely browned and tender-crisp.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and stir in the butter and pecans. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the maple syrup and cook for about a minute. Season with salt & pepper. Remove from the heat and serve immediately.