This simple mango lime salsa only has a handful of ingredients, is really fast and easy to prepare, and perfectly complements grilled chicken or fish. Ready in only 15 minutes.
Prep Time 15 minutes | Total Time 15 minutes
- 3 mangoes diced
- 2 Persian (mini) cucumbers or 1/2 English cucumber chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped (optional)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prep your mangoes. If you’re unsure how to easily cut them, this tutorial is really handy.
- Prep the rest of your ingredients and add them to a medium bowl. Toss together.
- Either serve the mango salsa immediately or chill for a few hours. Can be kept for a couple of days in the fridge.
- If you don’t like spicy salsa, leave out the jalapeno. Avocado would be fabulous addition to this salsa if you have some on-hand.