Kohlrabi Chips can be cut into thick sticks like home fries, browned in a small amount of oil, and seasoned with chili powder (my favorite), curry powder, cumin or paprika. It’s a very satisfying and healthy fry.
- 1 lb kohlrabi, peel and slice thinly
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 320 F.
- Add all ingredients into the bowl and toss to coat.
- Transfer kohlrabi into the air fryer basket and cook for 20 minutes. Toss halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 13 , Fat 1.4 g , Carbohydrates 0.1 g , Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g , Cholesterol 0 mg