This sugar free Keto carrot cake is so quick and easy to make! It’s soft, delightfully moist and will fill your kitchen with the gorgeous aroma of warm spices. Top this beauty with cream cheese frosting and enjoy a delicious low carb dessert that’s ready in only 10 minutes!
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 5 minutes | Total Time 10 minutes | Calories 440kcal
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup / 100g shredded/grated carrot
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp double cream / heavy cream
- 3/4 cup / 75g almond flour or ground almonds
- 10 g / small handful walnuts, crushed
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice / mixed spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 tbsp full fat cream cheese
- 1 tsp powdered erythritol optional
- Mix your dry ingredients – almond flour, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, baking powder, powdered erythritol and crushed walnut pieces.
- Add the wet ingredients- grated carrot, egg, melted butter, double / heavy cream.
- Fill the carrot cake batter into 2 well-greased ramekins (I used melted butter) or 1 pyrex glass bowl and microwave 5 minutes at 800W (or 6 minutes at 700W).
- Turn upside down onto a plate and serve with cream cheese frosting (cream cheese mixed with optional powdered erythritol). Decorate with more crushed walnuts and grated carrot. Or eat straight from the ramekin!