It’s easy and quick to make Instant Pot spaghetti squash! Free up your stove while making this super easy vegetable side.
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 6 minutes | Inactive time 10 minutes | Total Time 21 minutes
- 1 medium spaghetti squash (mine was about 3 lbs.)
- 1 cup water
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half. Remove the seeds (I just use a spoon to do this).
- Add the water to the bottom of the Instant Pot. Place the squash halves in the Instant Pot. You can use the trivet insert, but I don’t (it doesn’t really make any difference).
- Close the IP’s lid and set the valve to “sealing”. Cook on high pressure for 6 minutes. It will take about 10 minutes for the Instant Pot to get up to pressure.
- Once the countdown has finished, do a quick pressure release. Carefully remove the squash from the Instant Pot. Use a fork to “rake” the squash so it looks like spaghetti. Serve immediately (I always put some butter and salt & pepper on it).
- Depending on the size of your squash, you may need to adjust the timing by a minute or two. Keep in mind that anything much bigger than a 3-pound spaghetti squash may not fit in a 6-qt Instant Pot.
- This is the Instant Pot that I used to make this recipe.
- Calorie information is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee.