Whip up an easy banana and yogurt smoothie, with a kick of coffee. Protein, fiber and caffeine? There’s your morning jolt! 126 calories and 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Servings: 3
- 1 cup chilled Seattle’s Best brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 bananas cut into chunks
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoons grated nutmeg
- 6 ice cubes
- Place all of the ingredients in a heavy-duty blender (one that can crush ice).
- Blend until smooth. Serve.