This quick and easy guacamole recipe will take you less than 5 minutes to make. It is super simple, healthy, and so delicious. I promise you that anyone can make this!
Serves: 8 | Carbs: 13g / | Fat: 16g
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 firm tomato, finely diced
- 1/2 white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon or lime juice
- Optional salt and pepper to taste
- Open the avocados and scoop out the flesh. An easy way is to cut it length-wise around the pit and than using a chefs knife strike the pit and then twist the knife so you can easily remove the pit and scoop out the flesh.
- Mash the flesh with a fork, it can still have hard parts, follow your preference.
- Stir the other ingredients.
- Enjoy right away or store in the refrigerator. A trick is to put a plastic wrap that touches the guacamole so it doesn’t brown because of contact with air.
Try not to eat it all right away and keep some for your guests or family!