These ground turkey tacos are quick, easy, and healthy. The ground turkey is cooked in a delicious spice blend and dinner is on your table in 20 minutes!
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 15 minutes | Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound extra lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon Tex Mex seasoning
- 8-12 medium flour tortillas
- Guacamole use my recipe or your own/store bought
- Sour cream
- Fresh lime juice (optional)
- Prepare guacamole and refrigerate for later if you’re using my recipe.
- Pre-heat oven to 350F (to warm tortillas), wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven.
- Add olive oil to skillet, and warm on medium heat. Add turkey, garlic powder, paprika, and Tex Mex seasoning. Cook turkey for about 10 minutes or until cooked through, stirring frequently, and breaking up the pieces of ground turkey.
- Top tacos with sour cream, guacamole, turkey, and a squeeze of fresh lime.