This grainy mustard potato salad is a fantastic side dish that contains only a handful of ingredients and comes together quickly. It’s mayo-free and makes a light but flavor-packed side to any main course.
Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 20 minutes | Inactive time: 30 minutes | Total Time 1 hour
- 1.5 pounds little potatoes cut into halves
- Small bunch radishes sliced paper-thin
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 3 heaping tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon chives chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes in half then boil them until they’re knife tender (about 15-20 minutes).
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients together. Pop the bowl in the fridge until needed.
- Slice the radishes using the thinnest setting on a mandoline and chop the parlsey.
- Drain the potatoes well and let them cool for about 30 minutes. Toss the salad. Give it a taste and add a bit more salt & pepper if needed. Serve immediately or let it chill in the fridge for a few hours.