Perfect fun Gluten-free Halloween cookies to make with your kids. They’re made with almond butter, natural sweetener and dark chocolate chips.
Prep Time: 13 mins | Cook Time: 9 mins | Total Time: 22 mins
- 1 cup unsalted organic almond butter
- ¾ cup Swerve natural sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips or any other chocolate chips of your preference.
- 2 tablespoons Halloween sprinkles
- 44 candy eyes — depends on how many cookies you made
- First, pre-heat the oven to 350˚F.
- In a small bowl add the chocolate chips and melt them for about 1 minute in the microwave. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk all the ingredients together, except the chocolate chips melted.
- Pour the chocolate chips melted and mix.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the batter onto the tray with silicone mat or parchment paper and pat down a bit with your fingers.
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool down for 1 minute.
- Add candy eyeballs and sprinkles while cookies are still warm.
- Let them cool completely to remove from the baking sheet. Makes 22 cookies. Enjoy!