This easy guacamole recipe is fresh and bursting with flavor – just like you’d get at your favorite Mexican restaurant!
Prep Time 10 minutes | Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon cilantro finely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes chopped
- 1 small jalapeno chopped (optional)
- Prep your ingredients.
- In a bowl, add halved avocados, lime juice, cilantro, and salt & pepper. Using a fork, mash into desired texture.
- Gently mix in onions, tomatoes, and jalapenos (if using). This recipe is best if served immediately.