Super quick and easy No Bake S’mores Bars. Only 5 ingredients and no campfire needed!
- 1 cup semi-sweet milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups graham crackers cubed (I break the graham cracker into half and then half again)
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Line a 9 x 9 pan with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the foil with cooking spray or butter.
- In a small saucepan add chocolate chips and milk. Cook on low heat until chocolate has fully melted. Stir occasionally. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add graham crackers, marshmallow fluff, mini marshmallows, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt to a large bowl.
- Add the melted chocolate to the large bowl and toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set.
- Cut into 6 squares and enjoy!