My easy no bake gingerbread cheesecake is a festive Christmas holiday treat without the effort!
Prep Time 20 minutes | Chill time 4 hours 30 minutes | Total Time 4 hours 50 minutes
- 1 cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 (10 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1.5 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Chocolate pearls for decoration (optional)
- Line a springform pan with parchment paper (either use pre-cut circles or simply tear off a piece of parchment paper and close the springform pan over it. Cut away excess.
- Grind the gingersnaps using a food processor or place them in a ZipLoc bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Place the crumbs in a bowl and add the melted butter. Using your hands, mix until you’ve distributed the butter throughout the crumbs. Press the crumbs onto the bottom of the springform pan evenly. Freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese with the sweetened condensed milk (drizzle it in slowly). I used my hand mixer for this. Add in the vanilla and spices and mix until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the crust and smooth until it’s even. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight (I suggest covering it if you’re leaving it overnight).
- I suggest waiting until after the cake is set before you decorate it. I used a 9″ x 2″ springform pan.