Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays. From cute eats to spooky treats, there’s so much fun to be had.
Yield: 12 | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 Fudge Covered Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
- 48 Pretzel Sticks
- 24 Spice Drops
- 24 Candy Corn, white tips.
- 1 TBSP Chocolate Frosting
- Start by carefully cutting the pretzel sticks in half to make eight “legs”.
- Use chocolate frosting on the bottom side of each of the Fudge Covered Peanut Butter Cookies and press the pretzel legs in.
- Let the frosting set so that the pretzels will stay secure.
- Once they are secure, carefully flip over the cookies.
- Cut the tips off of each spice drop and use the base for the spider “eyes”.
- Since they will be extra sticky, you can simply press them into the front of each cookie.
- For the final step, trim the white tips off of each piece of candy corn. Use a tiny dab of chocolate frosting to place the “fangs” into the front part of each cookie.
- Let them set and they are all set to serve.