This easy cucumber tomato avocado salad is healthy, fresh, and bursting with flavor. It comes together fast and uses everyday ingredients.
Prep Time 15 minutes | Total Time 15 minutes
- 10.5 ounces little tomatoes halved
- 5 Persian (mini) cucumbers sliced
- 3 avocados diced
- 1/2 small red onion sliced (or diced)
- Juice of 1 lime or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prep your tomatoes, cucumbers, avocados, and onion, and add to a large bowl.
- Add the lime juice, olive oil, and salt & pepper, adjusting quantities as needed. Toss gently. Serve immediately.
- Many chefs toss delicate salads with their hands – I like to do that for this recipe (with very clean hands). 🙂