This Brussels sprouts and bacon recipe is a super delicious 2-ingredient side dish that the whole family will love. It’s easy and fast.
Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 20 minutes | Total Time 30 minutes
- 1/2 pound bacon cut into small pieces
- 2 dozen Brussels sprouts trimmed & halved
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fry the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crispy.
- Take the bacon out of the pan (set aside until needed) and leave the grease in there.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the pan, stir them until they’re nicely coated in the bacon grease, and cover the pan with a lid. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the bacon back into the pan. Cook, uncovered, for a few more minutes or until the Brussels sprouts are as tender and/or browned as you want. You can cover the pan again if you wish (especially if you want the Brussels to be super soft); just keep an eye on them so they don’t scorch.
- Season with salt & pepper if needed. Serve immediately.
- I used small to average size Brussels sprouts. If you use giant ones, cooking time will definitely need to increase.