Daikon Chips are a sure fire way to get everyone to love daikon radishes. Full of delicious Asian flavors and caramelized to perfection, it’s one of the most unique daikon recipes.
- 15 oz Daikon, slice into chips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 F.
- Add all ingredients into the bowl and toss to coat.
- Transfer sliced the daikon into the air fryer basket and cook for 16 minutes. Toss halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 36 Fat 2.4 g , Carbohydrates 3.2 g , Sugar 1.5 g , Protein 1.5 g , Cholesterol 0 mg