Is there anything faster than a smoothie? This one is great for breakfast or a light lunch drink. It’s not super filling though so you might want to serve it as a side with a small bowl of granola or something.
Yield : Serves 2| Prep Time : 5 mins | Total Time: 5 mins
- 3 cups seedless watermelon
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-2 teaspoons chia seeds
Watermelon Honey Smoothie
- I like to use a little seedless watermelon for this smoothie. It’s easy to scoop out and you can eyeball the amount. It might look like there are a few seeds in your watermelon, but if they aren’t the large, dark ones they will blend up just fine!
- I roughly measured mine out just because I was trying a few different ratios but really anything between 2-3 cups will work just fine. I recommend leaning more toward the 3 cup side.
- Add the watermelon, banana, yogurt, and some honey drizzled into your blender. This isn’t rocket science people!
- Don’t blend it yet! Add a little chia seed for some nice texture and protein to this guy.
- Okay, real talk. Chia seeds are optional. You could leave these out and be just fine, but I like them!
- Blend up your smoothie until it’s a nice creamy texture and a bright pink color. I just love the color on this!
- Spoon your smoothie into a few glasses and top it with a little extra chia.
- This watermelon honey smoothie couldn’t be easier to make and the flavors are really fresh. After all, who doesn’t love watermelon?!