These cake batter Christmas blondies are made festive with red and green funfetti sprinkles and white chocolate. They’re the perfect easy recipe for the holidays!
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 25 minutes | Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Christmas sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Move the oven’s rack to the middle position, and grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- Add the cake mix, eggs, and melted butter to a large mixing bowl. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until combined.
- Stir in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to your 8×8 pan (it will be a thick batter). Spread it out as evenly as you can.
- Bake for 23-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out relatively clean. Keep in mind that it will set a lot when it cools. I baked mine for 30 minutes; 25 minutes does leave them a bit under-baked for my taste.
- Cool the cake batter blondies in the pan (place it on top of a cooling rack) for at least 20-30 minutes (preferably until they’re fully cooled).
- Cut the blondies and store them in an airtight container for up to a few days.