This chocolate peppermint stick cocktail recipe is fun and festive. Baileys, Creme de Cacao, Peppermint Schnapps, and crushed candy canes make one awesome holiday drink.
- 1.5 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1.5 ounces Baileys
- 1.5 ounces Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 Candy cane crushed (or use peppermint candies)
- Place candy cane or peppermint candies in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Rim the glass with the crushed candy cane pieces (I just used water and the candy stuck to it easily).
- Add some ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the 3 liqueurs into the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously. Strain into the glass. Enjoy immediately.