Chipotle lime ranch dressing is smoky, tangy, and as spicy as you want it to be! This southwest ranch dressing is the ultimate topping for salads, tacos, wraps, or even for dipping chicken strips or vegetables.
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 2 minutes | Total Time 7 minutes
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup (lightly packed) cilantro
- 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce + 1 teaspoon adobo sauce (or to taste)
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a food processor. Process on high for about 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately or chill for an hour (or longer) prior to serving. Will keep in the fridge for a few days.
- I realized that the size of the chipotle chili peppers vary depending on the brand you buy. I would suggest using a SMALL pepper unless you want this recipe really spicy.
- Greek yogurt makes an excellent substitute for sour cream if you want to be more mindful of calories.
- Recipe makes about a cup of dressing.