Cheese Dill Mushrooms
9 oz mushrooms, cut stems
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried dill
6 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp salt
- Chop mushrooms stem finely and place into the bowl.
- Add parsley, dill, cheese, butter, and salt into the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F.
- Stuff bowl mixture into the mushroom caps and place into the air fryer basket.
- Cook mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 141 , Fat 11.5 g , Carbohydrates 1.9 g , Sugar 0.9 g , Protein 8.5 g , Cholesterol 35 mg