A berry smoothie that’s loaded with antioxidants is great for your skin – and a delicious way to start your day!
Cuisine : vegan| Prep Time : 5 minutes | Total Time : 5 minutes
- 1 cup frozen banana coins – one banana’s worth – I slice my bananas and freeze them on a cookie sheet
- 1 cup frozen organic blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen organic raspberries
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of your choice – I like SO Delicious coconut milk
- frozen berries for garnish
- Place all ingredients in the blender and let thaw for about five minutes so that they are easier to blend.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and top with frozen berries.