Baked Asparagus Fries are a healthier alternative to regular fries. Asparagus stalks are coated in panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and baked until crispy.
- 1 lb asparagus spears
- 1 cup pork rinds, crushed
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 F.
- In a small bowl, mix together parmesan cheese, almond flour, pepper, and salt.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs.
- Add crushed pork rind into the shallow dish.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- First coat asparagus with parmesan mixture then into the eggs and finally coat with crushed pork rind.
- Place coated asparagus into the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 102 , Fat 6.1 g , Carbohydrates 5 g , Sugar 1.9 g , Protein 8.1 g , Cholesterol 71 mg