Cranberry Salad is the perfect side for any turkey dinner! A delicious mixture of fresh homemade cranberry sauce combined with pecans, coconut, marshmallows and pineapple.
Prep Time 15 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes | Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 cups sour cream (or plain greek yogurt)
- 2 cups pineapple tidbits , well drained
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 3 cups Fresh Cranberries
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Combine cranberries, sugar, water and cinnamon stick in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer 10 minutes. Cool completely (sauce will thicken upon cooling).
- Add 1 1/2 cups cooled cranberry mixture from step 1 with remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Let sit 4 hours or overnight.