At Cracker Barrel, meatloaf is one of the most popular items on the menu. Try this easy copycat recipe and see why!
Prep Time : 15 mins | Cook Time : 1 hr | Calories: 485kcal
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3 eggs
- 45 (1 1/2 sleeves) Ritz crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced green pepper can be omitted if you prefer
- 4 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchu
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil.
- Mix the topping ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs then add the cracker crumbs, onion, green pepper, milk, salt, pepper and cheese; stir to combine.
- Add the ground beef and mix well. Turn out the meatloaf mixture onto the prepared pan; shape into a loaf.
- Bake for 30 minutes then spread topping on top of the meatloaf. Bake for an additional 30 minutes or until the center is 160 ℉.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes to rest, then slice and serve.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 485kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 174mg | Sodium: 1015mg | Potassium: 613mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 465IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 238mg | Iron: 4.4mg