The easiest strawberry spinach green smoothie! Made with flavorful strawberries, bright mandarin oranges, nutritious baby spinach and sweet bananas. It’s a smoothie recipe you’ll have on repeat!
Servings: 2 | Prep Time : 5 minutes | Total Time : 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 very ripe bananas, peeled, diced and frozen
- 6 oz fresh strawberries, hulled (about 9 medium)
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and halved
- 3 cups packed baby spinach*
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup ice
- Add bananas, strawberries, oranges, spinach, water and half of the ice to a blender.
- Blend until combined then add remaining ice and blend until smoothie is well pureed. Serve immediately.
I recommend baby spinach (not the full grown regular) because the baby spinach has a milder and sweeter flavor