Up your snack and side dish game with a crowd-friendly recipe for hot, crispy Beer-Battered Onion Rings.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 onion, cut into slices
- 3/4 cup pork rind, crushed
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 F.
- In a bowl, mix together almond flour, baking powder, pepper, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg with milk. Pour egg mixture into the almond flour mixture and stir to combine.
- In a shallow dish, add crushed pork rinds.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Dip onion ring in egg batter and coat with pork rind and place into the air fryer basket.
- Cook onion rings for 10 minutes at 360 F.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 350 , Fat 31 g , Carbohydrates 13 g , Sugar 4 g , Protein 10 g , Cholesterol 67 mg