24 mushrooms, caps and stems diced
1 1/2 tbsp mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 bacon slices, diced
1 small onion, diced
1/2 onion, diced
1/2 bell pepper, diced
- Add diced mushrooms stems, bacon, carrot, onion, and bell pepper in pan and heat over medium heat.
- Cook vegetable mixture until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and cheddar cheese and cook until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer 350 F.
- Stuff vegetable cheese mixture into the mushroom cap and place in air fryer basket. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cook mushrooms for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 97, Fat 7.4 g , Carbohydrates 1.5 g , Sugar 0.6 g , Protein 6.4 g , Cholesterol 20 mg