1 lb beef steak, cut into chunks
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup pork rind, crushed
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 tsp salt
- Add egg in a small bowl.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together pork rind, cheese, and salt.
- Dip each steak chunk in egg then coat with pork rind mixture and place on a plate. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F.
- Place steak nuggets in air fryer basket and cook for 15-18 minutes or until cooked. Shake after every 4 minutes.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 609 , Fat 38 g , Carbohydrates 2 g , Sugar 0.4 g , Protein 63 g , Cholesterol 195 mg