8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup onion, minced
1/3 cup water chestnuts, drained and chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeeze out all liquid
1/2 tsp pepper
- Spray air fryer baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients into the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Transfer bowl mixture into the prepared baking dish and place dish in air fryer basket.
- Cook at 300 F for 35-40 minutes. After 20 minutes of cooking stir dip
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 220 , Fat 20.5 g , Carbohydrates 9.3 g , Sugar 2.3 g , Protein 3.8 g , Cholesterol 41 mg