Rosemary Beans This incredibly easy Rosemary Garlic White Bean Soup takes only eight simple ingredients to deliver a bowl full of rich, bold flavor.
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 F.
- Add all ingredients into the bowl and toss well.
- Transfer green beans into the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 83 , Fat 6.4 g , Carbohydrates 7 g , Sugar 0.8 g , Protein 1.4 g , Cholesterol 15 mg