These olive oil roasted almonds are a snack you can feel good about — plus they taste amazing! You won’t be able to stop snacking on them.
- 2 cups almonds
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Add pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and soy sauce in a bowl and stir well.
- Add almonds and stir to coat.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Add almonds in air fryer basket and cook for 6-8 minutes at 320 F. Shake basket after every 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 143 Fat 11.9 g Carbohydrates 6.2 g , Sugar 1.3 g , Protein 5.4 g , Cholesterol 0 mg