Learn how to make Ranch Kale Chips at home in less than an hour. They’re the perfect healthy swap for store-bought chips!
- 4 cups kale, stemmed
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tsp ranch seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients into the large mixing bowl and toss well.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Add kale in air fryer basket and cook for 4-5 minutes at 370 F. Shake halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 102, Fat 7 g, Carbohydrates 8 g , Sugar 0 g Protein 3 g , Cholesterol 0 mg