With just 5 ingredients and only 15 minutes of prep, Parmesan zucchini bites are one of the simplest dishes that you can make! They’re tasty and good for you, too.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 4 zucchinis, grated and squeeze out all liquid
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Add all ingredients into the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Make small balls from zucchini mixture and place into the air fryer basket and cook at 400 F for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 88 Fat 6.2 g Carbohydrates 6.6 g Sugar 3.2 g Protein 3.7 g Cholesterol 29 mg