The easiest, creamiest mushrooms you will ever have – it’s so good, you’ll want to skip the main dish and make this a meal instead!
- 1 1/2 lbs mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp vermouth
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tbsp Tahini
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- In a bowl, toss mushrooms with oil, turmeric, cayenne pepper, pepper, and salt.
- Transfer mushrooms into the air fryer basket and cook at 350 F for 10 minutes.
- Toss well and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together tahini, lemon juice, and vermouth.
- Serve cooked mushrooms with tahini sauce.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 80 , Fat 5.5 g , Carbohydrates 5.2 g , Sugar 2.5 g , Protein 4.6 g , Cholesterol 0 mg