1 lb ground beef
1 tsp garlic powder
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 onion, diced
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 F.
- Add all ingredients into the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Make balls from meat mixture and place into the air fryer basket.
- Cook meatballs for 14 minutes. Shake basket 3-4 times while cooking.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 259 , Fat 18 g , Carbohydrates 3 g , Sugar 0.5 g , Protein 17 g , Cholesterol 95 mg