These Buffalo Cauliflower Wings are the perfect spicy snack for any occasion. Make this easy baked buffalo cauliflower wings recipe as a quick appetizer for your next get together!
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together buffalo sauce, butter, pepper, and salt.
- Add cauliflower florets into the air fryer basket and cook at 400 F for 7 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower florets into the buffalo sauce mixture and toss well.
- Again, add cauliflower florets into the air fryer basket and cook for 7 minutes more at 400 F.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Value :
- Calories 44
- Fat 3 g
- Carbohydrates 3.8 g
- Sugar 1.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 8 mg