Love each layer equally when you make this Layered Italian Dip. Five fabulous ingredients—cream cheese, Parmesan, pesto, roasted red peppers, and mozzarella—come together in this delicious Layered Italian Dip.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Add parmesan cheese and cream cheese into the food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer cheese mixture into the air fryer pan and spread evenly.
- Pour basil pesto on top of cheese layer.
- Sprinkle roasted pepper on top of basil pesto layer.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of pepper layer and place dish in air fryer basket.
- Cook dip at 250 F for 12 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 115 , Fat 10.7 g , Carbohydrates 1.6 g , Sugar 0.6 g , Protein 3.6 g , Cholesterol 34 mg