Herb Zucchini Slices is bathed in a flavorful garlic and herb marinade, then cooked to perfection on the grill. An easy side dish that’s quick to make and always gets rave reviews!
- 2 zucchinis, slice in half lengthwise and cut each half through middle
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 F.
- In a bowl, mix together cheese, parsley, oil, almond flour, pepper, and salt.
- Top zucchini pieces with cheese mixture and place in the air fryer basket.
- Cook zucchini for 15 minutes at 350 F.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 157 , Fat 11.4 g Carbohydrates 5.1 g , Sugar 1.7 g , Protein 11 g , Cholesterol 20 mg