Healthy Broccoli Tots Tots are a tasty way to add a little fun and nutrition to your meal. They are clean-eating, delicious, and soon to be your family’s favorite side! My kids ask for these ALL the time!
- 1 lb broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Add broccoli into the microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Transfer steamed broccoli into the food processor and process until it looks like rice.
- Transfer broccoli to a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Make small tots from broccoli mixture and place into the air fryer basket.
- Cook broccoli tots for 12 minutes at 375 F.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 161, Fat 9.2 g ,Carbohydrates 12.8 g , Sugar 2.1 g , Protein 7.5 g , Cholesterol 0 mg