Need a way to spice up your sweet potatoes? Curried sweet potato oven fries to the rescue! They’re perfect dipped in flavorful, creamy cumin ketchup.
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peel and cut into fries shape
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add all ingredients into the large mixing bowl and toss well.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Transfer sweet potato fries in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 370 F. Shake halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 118 , Fat 9 g , Carbohydrates 9 g , Sugar 2 g , Protein 1 g , Cholesterol 0 mg