Crunchy bacon bites are super easy to make at home and way better tasting than store-bought! You can enjoy them atop salads, soups, wraps, and more!
- 4 bacon strips, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup pork rinds, crushed
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- Add bacon pieces in a bowl.
- Add hot sauce and toss well.
- Add crushed pork rinds and toss until bacon pieces are well coated.
- Transfer bacon pieces in air fryer basket and cook at 350 F for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 112 Fat 9.7 g , Carbohydrates 0.3 g , Sugar 0.2 g , Protein 5.2 g , Cholesterol 3 mg