This is the best Crispy & Healthy Kale Chips recipe ever! Homemade crispy kale chips are a delicious, healthy snack made with only five ingredients. Roasting kale chips in the oven keeps them crispy for days!
- 1 bunch of kale, remove stem and cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 370 F.
- Add all ingredients into the large bowl and toss well.
- Transfer kale mixture into the air fryer basket and cook for 3 minutes.
- Shake basket well and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 37 , Fat 1 g ,Carbohydrates 6 g , Sugar 1 g , Protein 3 g , Cholesterol 0 mg