Crisp brussels sprouts baked in a rich and creamy cheese sauce, and topped with crispy smoky bacon. This is the perfect holiday side dish recipe!
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Toss Brussels sprouts with oil and season with salt.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 F.
- Transfer Brussels sprouts into the air fryer basket and top with shredded cheese.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 89, Fat 7.8 g , Carbohydrates 4.1 g , Sugar 1 g , Protein 2.5 g , Cholesterol 2 mg