Cheese Bacon Jalapeno Poppers are the perfect snack or game day appetizer! Fresh jalapenos are stuffed with a mixture of cheeses and seasoning and wrapped in smoky bacon and cooked on the barbecue until tender.
- 10 fresh jalapeno peppers, cut in half and remove seeds
- 2 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- In a bowl, combine together bacon, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese.
- Stuff each jalapeno half with bacon cheese mixture.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Place stuffed jalapeno halved in air fryer basket and cook at 370 F for 5 minutes.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 195 , Fat 17.3 g ,Carbohydrates 3.2 g , Sugar 1 g , Protein 7.2 g , Cholesterol 52 mg