Earthy and rich without being heavy or filling, this creamy vegetable dip is just the thing to whet the appetite without ruining it before a big holiday meal.
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic clove
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil.
- Add cauliflower florets into the air fryer basket and cook at 390 F for 20-25 minutes. Shake basket halfway through.
- Add cooked cauliflower, 1 cup parmesan cheese, green onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, sour cream, mayonnaise, and cream cheese into the food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer cauliflower mixture into the 7-inch dish and top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Place dish in air fryer basket and cook at 360 F for 10-15 minutes.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 308 , Fat 29 g , Carbohydrates 3 g , Sugar 1 g , Protein 7 g , Cholesterol 51 mg