Check out this vegetarian healthy-ish Buffalo Cauliflower Bites made with a few simple ingredients and paired with ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 lbs cauliflower heads, cut into florets
- 1/3 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/3 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Boil cauliflower into the boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain cauliflower florets well and transfer into the large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients over cauliflower florets and toss to coat.
- Transfer cauliflower mixture into the air fryer basket and cook at 390 F for 16 minutes. Toss halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 66 , Fat 4 g , Carbohydrates 6.6 g , Sugar 2.8 g , Protein 2.7 g , Cholesterol 1 mg