Cabbage is my new favorite vegetable chip—especially sprinkled with toasted caraway and dipped in yogurt
- 1 large cabbage head, tear cabbage leaves into pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the air fryer to 250 F.
- Add all ingredients into the large mixing bowl and toss well.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Divide cabbage in batches.
- Add one cabbage chips batch in air fryer basket and cook for 25-30 minutes at 250 F or until chips are crispy and lightly golden brown.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 96 , Fat 5.1 g , Carbohydrates 12.1 g , Sugar 6.7 g , Protein 3 g , Cholesterol 1 mg